- Bachelor of Science, Biology Central Michigan University
- Master of Science, Physician Assistant Central Michigan University
- FCCS (Fundamental Critical Care Support)
ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support)
PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support)
ATLS (Advanced Trauma Life Support)
CLIA (Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments)
- Professional Memberships:
- Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- Michigan Dermatology Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Michigan Academy of Physician Assistants
Your skin health, as well as resolving your skin problems, are issues that I take very seriously. Whether you come to me for a basic mole check, or with a more challenging issue such as eczema, I want you to know that I am devoted to providing you with the very best medical care. I continuously stay up to date with the latest trends in the dermatology field and search for the best solutions to offer my patients.
As my patient, you can expect that I will take time to learn about your concerns, explain the best options and make sure you understand the recommended treatment. Our Board Certified team of physicians at Dermatology Associates is also always available for additional consultation when needed.
When I am not working, I am enjoying time with my family, camping, hiking and fishing or volunteering. Organizations I have been active in as a volunteer include the Knights of Columbus, Salvation Army, Muscular Dystrophy Association Camp, Tender Care Assisted Living and the Isabella County Soup Kitchen.