- University of Detroit Mercy, Master of Science
Physician Assistant Studies
- Grand Valley State University, Bachelor of Science
- Professional Memberships:
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Michigan Academy of Physician Assistants
- Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
I truly enjoy the field of dermatology and find both the variety of acute skin conditions and the challenging nature of treating chronic conditions very fulfilling. Dermatology Associates of West Michigan is comprised of a group of compassionate and skilled providers who I am privileged to join. As my patient, you will be treated with patience and understanding and I look forward to working together to treat and maintain your skin health.
I was born and raised in Michigan. I attended Grand Valley State University where I earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Health Science and was introduced to my husband, Jake. My training as a Physician Assistant was done in Metro-Detroit where I also practiced general dermatology. We relocated to Grand Rapids in July, 2012 and have since welcomed a beautiful daughter into our family. Much of my free time is spent with my family and friends. I also enjoy running, biking, and photography.