- Medical School-Uniformed Services University of Health Sciences
- Internship-Eisenhower Army Medical Center in Fort Gordon, Georgia
- Dermatology Fellowship- Fitzsimons Army Medical Center in Aurora, Colorado
- Professional Memberships & Societies:
- American Academy of Dermatology
- Michigan Dermatologic Society
- Michigan State Medical Society
- Kent County Medical Society
Thank you for your interest in our practice. I look forward to making your experience with us a positive one. Whether you need a skin check or MOHS surgery, you can count on a smile, compassionate care and help understanding your condition and treatment options.
This is an exciting time to be practicing Dermatology. New medications have made significant improvements in our ability to help people with chronic skin conditions. I find it tremendously rewarding to be a part of these advances and be able to improve the quality of my patients’ lives. I also enjoy interacting with and helping a wide variety of people all ages and ethnicities.
Before I made Grand Rapids my home, I was raised in Detroit and then spent 15 years serving our country in the United States Army. These days, my four busy children keep me running in support of their activities. During my free time, I love golfing, boating and anything to do with the Red Wings.